Order Supplies from UNFPA
For more than 40 years, UNFPA has procured contraceptives and reproductive health commodities for governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), government-designated agents, and United Nations organizations. UNFPA is today the largest public sector procurer of these items, offering expertise in reproductive health procurement, favorable pricing, and quality assurance.
UNFPA supplies a wide variety of reproductive health commodities through long term agreements established with more than 50 reputable international suppliers. Certain key contraceptives are held in stock on UNFPA's behalf by manufacturers. These items currently include standard male condoms, female condoms, oral contraceptives, IUDs, fistula repair kits and emergency reproductive health kits.
The AccessRH Catalog contains reproductive health related products which AccessRH can offer to customers. If you are interested in reproductive health products that do not appear in the Catalog, please contact UNFPA.
Benefits of procurement through AccessRH
AccessRH is a reproductive health procurement and information service offered by UNFPA. AccessRH provides:
- Access to high-quality reproductive health commodities from UNFPA and World Health Organization pre-qualified manufacturers
- Affordable prices pre-negotiated by UNFPA
- Direct access to product specifications
- Simplified ordering and financial processes
- Reduced delivery times for certain key contraceptives held in stock
- Responsive service
Through AccessRH, clients can:
- Avoid the compromise between price and quality by obtaining quality-assured products at affordable prices
- Maximize resources through better planning and budgeting
- Facilitate decision-making and accountability at country level through better access to product specifications and reliable, procurement-related information
- Maximize procurement staff resources through a simplified ordering process